Government Subsidies for Daycare Services
The Alberta Child Care subsidy the Ministry of Children’s Services provides financial assistance
to eligible lower-income families from licensed programs and centres. Clever Daycare is a licensed
day care centre by the Ministry of Children’s Services for the Alberta Child Care subsidy!
Alberta Child Care Subsidy Qualifications
To apply for financial assistance, click the link below. Some qualifications include:
- You or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and live in Alberta.
- You or your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident.
- Your children are 12 years of age or younger and are not yet attending Grade 7.
- You and your spouse/partner are currently working, attending school, looking for work or have special needs.
- You or your spouse/partner stay-at-home and have your child(ren) enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program.